Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vacation/public_html/flaglerestates.com/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Flagler Estates Forum - I got 2 more people to stay away from - The Mud Room

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got 2 more people to stay away from  (Read 2752 times) Bookmark and Share
offwhite70

« on: February 08, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »

Couple of more people to stay away from,

1st one is called JIMCO. AKA jim keeney,

I have had problems with my well and this guy gave us a quote and we thought well we arent familiar with it so ok.Well he decided to come in and repair the timer on the tank.Well the timer went out.We called him back , he came back and put another USED timer on it and that 1 too went.So we tried getting a hold of him and nothing. We tried several times and no replies.I guess in florida some people are as worthless as tits on a bull. We put in a system from wirlpool and its been working great since.We took the old tank, i took it and put it at the end of the driveway and someone took it and put a new timer on it n i guess is happy with it.But that putz is number 1 on my list.
Person number 2

PETER MATZEN
http://www.matzenconstruction.com/Testimonials.html

We had a porch put on the front of our home and we love it UNTIL IT RAINS.Then water gets into the home.We called him a few times to come and fix what he designed and 1 guy wouldnt even touch it.The 2nd guy put flashing cause water was getting into the bedroom window inside the house.Then now after last night i see a water mark on the inside wall of the family room.I emailed this guy and got his accountant.Telling me he is on vacation and wont be back till after october.Well here we are in february and still nothing.Now we gotta hire another contractor to fix this guys ****ups and to me this guy shouldve done it right the 1st time.People i am so amazed at the frigin hacs this state has inhereted from these people to a guy i had do some work for on my truck called clarance holley aka SAM.He ripped me off and a few others and if i ever see him i promise my words will be as ugly to him as his face is.
Thanks
Pat
thanks
sunshine32145

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »

Call the tv news channel 12  . It's called I'm telling Ken, he'll  interview you  and put it on tv and the people that did you wrong will have to fix it.  you can email them and tell ken on line.
offwhite70

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:54:51 PM »

Were having the roof fixed as we speak.The guys said the previous people that built the porch worked themselves into a corner and got overwhelmed on how to do it right.But thats 1 major problem resolved.The water softner system is also resolved.But the money i got screwed out from mr holley, that wont ever be resolved.If anyone knows this scam shister to stay away from him.He shows pics of vehicles he supposedly worked on and to me i think he is a FRAUD. I been working on cars for over 20 years and never took anyone to the cleaners like this guy did to me.

Thanks
pat
Michaelviolo

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 11:12:50 PM »

Post your Win/Loss record daily when you post your plays and STOP putting like thousand of dollars amount on your plays like you did for the Super Bowl and I PROMISE YOU I will stay away from your thread. You got my commitment on that brotha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length