Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vacation/public_html/flaglerestates.com/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vacation/public_html/flaglerestates.com/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Flagler Estates Forum - Camping on property & mobile home requirments - Announcements

Poll
Question: Can I camp with my RV on my land, & what are the size windstorm requirments to set a mobile  (Voting closed: August 06, 2018, 02:38:56 PM)
choice - 0 (0%)
choice - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping on property & mobile home requirments  (Read 151 times) Bookmark and Share
mdoerr1

« on: July 07, 2018, 02:38:56 PM »

I've owned my Hastings property since 2004. I mistakingly didn't pay the impact fees when I first purchased, as I was unaware they existed till 2005. At that point I decided to delay setting a mobile big mistake. The impact fees rose past the point I was able to afford those & the home. I am retired, now 5 years old, & was wondering if it is permissible to camp for several weeks at a time with my RV. In addition, I am again considering setting a mobile down the road, & was hoping I could find out what size & windstorm was acceptable. I had no idea there were so many requirements.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length