. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .
|Worker fatally electrocuted on Kangaroo roof|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
Police believe an Orange Park man was electrocuted while working on the roof of the Kangaroo convenience store in St. Augustine Beach early Thursday.
Robert Leslie Wagner, 47, was found inside the cooling unit on the roof, apparently electrocuted, at 2:30 a.m., police said. He could have been on the roof for hours, authorities said.
Read entire article: Worker fatally electrocuted on Kangaroo roof