Kopfbereich

Direkt zum Inhalt Direkt zur Navigation

FlaglerEstates.com

Owner Financed Lots
. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .

Inhalt

Firefighter loses hand to flesh-eating bacteria E-mail
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)
News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County
NEWPORT, R.I. A Rhode Island firefighter who got an infection after being pricked by a thorn has lost his hand to flesh-eating bacteria. Thirty-two-year-old Braden Leonard, of Newport, says he was biking in Ballard Park in June when he fell and a thorn pricked his right hand. The nine-year veteran of the Johnston Fire Department had inflammation, fever and fatigue, and his friends persuaded him to go to the emergency room. read more

Read entire article: Firefighter loses hand to flesh-eating bacteria



 
Site Developed by REOWN.com All rights reserved 1999-2009. Without the prior written consent of Nowmoves, Inc., no copying, distribution, redistribution, transmission, publication or use of the information presented here is permitted. FlaglerEstates.com is not associated with any government agency.