. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .
|Firefighter loses hand to flesh-eating bacteria|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
NEWPORT, R.I. — A Rhode Island firefighter who got an infection after being pricked by a thorn has lost his hand to flesh-eating bacteria.
Thirty-two-year-old Braden Leonard, of Newport, says he was biking in Ballard Park in June when he fell and a thorn pricked his right hand.
The nine-year veteran of the Johnston Fire Department had inflammation, fever and fatigue, and his friends persuaded him to go to the emergency room.
Read entire article: Firefighter loses hand to flesh-eating bacteria