. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .
|Woman critical after drinking chemical-laced tea|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
SALT LAKE CITY — A woman drank sweet tea containing a toxic cleaning chemical, severely burning her mouth and throat, at a Utah restaurant after an employee mistook the substance for sugar and mixed it into a dispenser, the woman’s attorney said Thursday.
Jan Harding, 67, is in critical condition at a Salt Lake City hospital’s burn unit, unable to talk and fighting for her life, lawyer Paxton Guymon said.
Read entire article: Woman critical after drinking chemical-laced tea