. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .
|Lawyer: Utah restaurant had other chemical burn|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
SALT LAKE CITY — The attorney for a woman who nearly died after unknowingly drinking tea laced with a chemical cleaning compound at a Utah restaurant said Thursday an employee at the eatery burned herself a month earlier on the same substance.
Family lawyer Paxton Guymon’s comments came at a news conference that also was attended by the burned woman’s husband, who said she is recovering but suffering from nightmares as she relives the incident.
Read entire article: Lawyer: Utah restaurant had other chemical burn