. . . . . . . . .from $97 per month . . . . . . . . . .
|Michigan toddler dies from enterovirus D68|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
DETROIT — A 21-month-old girl is the first person in Michigan to die from the virus that has caused severe respiratory illness across the country, state health officials said Saturday.
Madeline Reid died Friday afternoon from enterovirus D68, according to Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.
Its chief medical officer, Dr. Rudolph Valentini, said in a statement that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed the illness after the Clinton Township girl’s arrival, but did not specify which day she arrived.
Read entire article: Michigan toddler dies from enterovirus D68