|Hastings fire leaves three homeless|
|News - St Augustine Area & St Johns County|
Residents were not able to return to a Hastings house damaged by a fire that injured one person early Monday.
Firefighters arrived about 12:21 a.m. at the 500 block of Carter Street Extension in Hastings, and they saw flames “shooting from the roof” of the home, according to St. Johns County Fire Rescue.
Crews put out the fire and stayed on scene looking through the debris for anything that might be on fire or anything that could be salvaged. Putnam County firefighters were also called to the scene.
The fire caused significant damage to the home.
Read entire article: Hastings fire leaves three homeless