Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to help me clean and organize my house  (Read 2524 times)
jeffreyB

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »

Need some one to help me de-clutter then clean my house. Will pay a fair price. This would be an ongoing job. Looking for a trustworthy person.
Report to moderator   Logged
LittleOne
Very Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »

One of our own residents is a wonderful cleaner, has her own business.
Her name is Karen Spears and if you will pm me privately I will give you her phone number.

LittleOne
sunshine32145

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 10:28:10 AM »

Hello Jeffrey B    did you find someone yet to help you with your house?  If you still  need someone you can email me  at sunshine32095@yahoo.com. Thanks
janelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 03:59:34 PM »

How many  days do you think it will take?   And what days  do you need someone?

loveheartsncir

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 02:15:28 PM »

Hi Jeffrey are you still looking for someone to help you? My email address is loveheartsncir@yahoo.com. If you want to send me a private message with your phone number I will give you a call. I am looking for side work and I have cleaned homes and office's in the past. I love to clean. I am a stay home mom and evening and weekend's would fit into my schedule.  I do not charge a lot and I would work with you on the cost. Let me know if I can help.  loveheartsncir@yahoo.com
Zoofodia
ZoofodiaBJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 06:55:12 AM »

Combining wma files learn this here now: free batch wma merger mean  measure wmamerger certain  However, you can avoid compatibility issues by simply converting RA into MP3 or any other popular audio format. All you need to do is download audio converter . the one like  Audio Converter by CoolUtils. Now select the ape files and drag them to the lower half of the program window.

Best wma merger online:  [url=http://www.magica
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length